Loving someone means you give them your heart, your soul and everything in between.
For 69 Bottles Drummer, Dex Harris, life has always been about taking what he wants from women and walking away, that is until Raine Montgomery came barreling into his life. A force to be reckoned with and a woman he couldn’t ignore. She’s showing him that there is more to women than a temporary cure to boredom.
With all their demons laid out on the table, the path to healing can begin. Dex quickly finds he’s replacing a drug addiction, with a Raine addiction, devouring her at every possible moment. Taking her to new heights and pushing her limits is what he’s determined to do.
With the help from a couple new friends, Dex and Raine quickly find a new dynamic to their relationship really does work for them, but is it what she wants? Can she surrender herself to him in every way?
When his past starts knocking on his door, will he be able to protect Raine from his transgression or will the sins of his past rip apart the one thing that has brought him the most joy?
She’s tamed him…now it’s time to show her what true love really means.
A Rock Band… A Tour Bus … One WILD Ride!
This story may contain sexual acts, content and otherwise erotic adventures between a man and a woman, Domination, submission, floggers, handcuffs, whips, rope, punishments and raw sexual pleasure in a playroom. May also contain some F/F.
The author is not responsible for panty changing, cold showers, boyfriend/husband/significant other breaking or the events that may cause you to read one handed – batteries are not included.
This story may also contain discussion of drugs, drug addiction, drinking, alcohol addiction and some violence – reader discretion is advised.
It is from Glendale, Arizona that Zoey Derrick, a mortgage underwriter by day and romance and erotica novelist by night, writes stories as hot as the desert sun itself. It is this passion that drips off of her work, bringing excitement to anyone who enjoys a good and sensual love story.
Not only does she aim to take her readers on an erotic dance that lasts the night, it allows her to empty her mind of stories we all wish were true.
Her stories are hopeful yet true to life, skillfully avoiding melodrama and the unrealistic, bringing her gripping Erotica only closer to the heart of those that dare dipping into it.
The intimacy of her fantasies that she shares with her readers is thrilling and encouraging, climactic yet full of suspense. She is a loving mistress, up for anything, of which any reader is doomed to return to again and again.
When I first heard of this series I wasn’t sure what I was getting into, but boy oh boy was I presently surprised! It has everything that you could want in a series! The first three books center around A triad couple, and they are just amazing together! Talking about those books is a little off topic but we meet Dex in those books and we get to see a goofy sexy side to him that makes you ache for his story! Then we get it! I wont go into too much detail because this is the second book but ill give some great points to why you should read this book!
- Zoey (the author) Just keeps getting better and better with this series. It’s crazy to see how as series go the books get better and better. She keeps you loving everyone in the world of 69 Bottles, and I personally, don’t want it to end!
- The plot is them working to make their relationship work. It isn’t always easy, but for us (readers) It was an amazing read. You laugh, you think, you question what your reading (well I did). I loved getting to experience things with them while they work towards a happy relationship.
- Seeing Dex not be such a Whore like he was in the first couple books was awesome to see. If you love reading about reformed bad boys, that are still BAD (in a good way) then you need to meet Dex! He will make you want to become a groupie, and never want to change and also experience some BDSM 🙂 when he fell hard, oh man, did he fall HARD. she became something that he needed and it made me smile to think that once a player, drug user, bad boy could become a better person! Dex is amazing!!!! Enough said!
- Raine…… I loved her. I felt like I was able to understand how she felt and thought. She wanted to let go and just……. Submit, for a lack of a better word. With her past, she loved that Dex Took her, flaws, past, and problems and all. Isn’t that what every Woman dreams of, that one person to accept them no matter what and for Raine, that was Dex! She was smart, beautiful funny, just all around like-able!
- OH HELL, well I think this book is hotter than hell, but since ive never been….. lets just say its hot enough to make a woman sweat while reading it. I felt wrong (in the best possible way) while reading this in public. The BDSM aspect wasn’t…… horrible. It wasnt over done, it was just every enjoyable!
- I loved seeing all the old gang! They complement each book, but it is never like they take the spotlight away from Dex and Raine. Heros and Heroines need good friends to make a book thrive….. This book has them and so much more!
Overall this was an amazing addition to this series and I cant wait to see what Zoey has in store for us next! She has become one of my favorite authors to read if I need something……. Hot…….. So if you like how, and you like kinky, and you like a great story with some mystery thrown in…. This book is for you!