So tomorrow is my birthday so i thought it would be fun to a post on Seven books i wish i would have for my birthday! These are all books that are not out yet, and I would gladly accept them for my birthday if i could 🙂 it wont happen…. but one can with! (Links will take you to Goodreads)
1) November 9 by Colleen Hoover!—-> I love everything she writes, so I know that this will but as good.
2) Untamed by S.C. Stephens—->This is one of those books that has me waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more. From Thoughtless, I have wanted Griffins book….. Now it’s within reach and I want it like….NOW!
3) Something Beauitful by Jamie Maguire—-> Maddox boys???? YESSSS Please!!!!! Love them all!
4) Reaper’s Fall (Reapers MC, #5) by Joanna Wylde—–> This one is easy….. Love this MC romance Series! Cant wait for more!!!
5) Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher—–> The first two books blew my mind and I want this NOW!!!!!
6) Forth Debt by Pepper Winters—–> DUH, its Pepper Winters! Who wouldn’t want it now!
7) Hold On (The ‘Burg, #6) by Kristen Ashley—–> Anything by KA is a horrible wait to have! I stalk and stalk just to see what else she is going to write. It’s crazy how much of a stalker I can be…. HAHAHAHAHA 🙂
Did I miss one that you loved, feel free to tell me some of your Most Wishful books are. I”m not huge fan of waiting but I know they will be worth the wait! 🙂